Arrow, Newark elemetn14, TTI, and other well-known electronic components distributors received top honors at the recent Executive Conference of the Electronic Components Industry Association, held October 25-27 in Chicago. The companies were honored for their efforts to reach out to buyers of electronic components through print and digital marketing programs.
Newark element14 took the Best of Show award, and Arrow Electronics and TTI won People’s Choice awards for digital marketing and co-op marketing, respectively. TTI was honored for its TTI/Bourns Power Team campaign. Other awards were as follows:
- Best Brand/Image, Print Marketing: Newark element 14
- Best Brand/Image Digital Marketing: Arrow Electronics; Allied Electronics, honorable mention
- Best Co-Op Marketing: TTI, Inc.
- Best Integrated Marketing: Newark element 14
- Best Corporate Newsletter: Newark element 14; EAO Corp., honorable mention
- Best Internal Branding and Communication: Mouser Electronics; Avnet, honorable mention
- Best Video Production—Product: TTI, Inc.
- Best Video Production—Company: Arrow Electronics
- Best Sales Tools—Capabilities Booklet or Brochure: Mouser Electronics
- Best Sales Tools—Channel Partner Engagement Program: Future Electronics
- Best Sales Tools—Sales Incentive Campaign: TTI, Inc.; Carlton-Bates Co., honorable mention
- Corporate Activism: Mouser Electronics
The ECIA Marketing Awards are sponsored by Penton Media.